Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Jobs of 2011

What should my major be? What jobs pay the best right now? Is there a job out there that I'll enjoy? Are these questions that you ask yourself? I think I can give you some answers. :)

Here is the list of the top paying jobs of 2011



Now those jobs may be nice for some people but none of those really interest me. Most people think the best job you can get is the one that pays the highest. But what is the point of working somewhere for more than half of your life if you wont enjoy it. Maybe the highest paying jobs are something that you will enjoy. If that's the case then you should definately go for it. If not, then you need to decide what is more important; making a lot of money or enjoying where you work.

Hear's a list of jobs many people enjoy:

(10) Writer
Some of these jobs pay well, some not so much. But these are the top ten jobs most people enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment