Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Life!!!

Since I`m writing this blog I thought it would be nice for me to tell you some things about me. :) Well, I have been homeschooling since I was in 2nd grade and I will probably continue to home school till I graduate.I would love to be a song writer when I get older! I have been writing songs in my room for about a year with my keyboard that I named Cassie. :) Since that may never happen to me I came up with a backup plan. 

I would like to attend a christian university and major in accounting and minor in music. Either before college or after, I would like to attend a hair styling school. :) But while I`m in high school I like do many different things. I have played volleyball for the past 3 years! I love the sport even though I`m not great at it! Recently I auditioned for the play "Flowers of Algernon." I got the part of Mrs. Nemur and I can`t wait to start practices!!! I have had a lot of pets over the years! I have four dogs, 10 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, 4 hamsters, 2 rats, a lot of fish, and my sister recently bought a horse. We have had many more than that in the past four years, but all of us kids took care of them so there was no mess or smell or trouble with them. :) I guess you can say that my family and I are pretty much pet experts. :) Another thing I love to do is read!!! I love all those girly books. My favorite series right now is the Gallagher Girls books. The books are amazing and pretty much any teenage girl would love them. I have read four books in the series and I am anxiously waiting for the 5th book to come out!!! That's pretty much a summery of my life! I hope you don`t think I`m too boring. :) I`ll try to post more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment